1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our site, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information to help us improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”
Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you enter another Web site for which firstbaptistchurchmp.com has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
If you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.